- Human Resource
- National workshop on adolescent health care on 17.8.2002
No. of participants (Doctors) - 250
- Workshop cum training program on Adolescent Health for Pediatricians of Eastern States of India on 18.04.2003.
No. of Participants - 162
- Training Program on Adolescent Health for the Doctors on 31.7.2004.
No. of participants – 87
On 08.10.2004 No. of participants = 60 & on 11.03.2005 No. of participants = 61
- Material Resource
- Development of a questionnaire based adolescent health risk identification software in collaboration with WHO.
- IEC materials on positive and promotive health aspects on adolescents.
In a span of around three years the Adolescent Health Clinic has generated a demand of adolescent health service. We are planning a comprehensive approach in future. On one side is preventive and promotional activities along with clinic based curative service, on the other hand, a drive for capacity building to serve this huge population in a better way in future.